Welcome to our recommended reading guide

Here we recommend books that you may find helpful whilst studying holistic therapies or working as a trained therapist and healer.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Don Miguel Ruiz

  Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz - A practical Guide to personal Freedom. 

I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It has been an inspiration to me since the day I first read it more than 5 years ago. Everyone I have told  about this book has been grateful for the recommendation, so I hope you are too. I even write the agreements in my diary every year and although it seems simple enough that there are only 4 to follow to ensure your life is full of peace and happiness, its a lot easier said than done, however the last agreement is the most important and tell you how you must never give up and keep trying, so I continue to try and perfect these 4 agreements and even though many times I fail I am certainly at least aware. 

This books speaks of a simple truth that we all know and as your turn each page you feel like you are re- connecting with something deep inside you that you have always known but simply  forgot. 

This book retails at £12.50 but you can get your copy here from as little as a fiver

Get your free Best Holistic Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment